Thursday, October 12, 2017

Friday October 12, 2017

Well ladies,  Mark thinks I may have been a nun in a former life!   (not sure if that is exciting or not). I am becoming conscious of more that  lies under my call to a spiritual path that  welcomes me with open arms, supports  faith practice that honors some beloved traditions, and encourages me to step up and  share how I  really feel and and think and believe. But then the gift of consciousness happens and I am aware of the conflict and fear!  (thought I had sorted that out).
Sometimes I think that my mind acted like a steel trap for much of my life and pushed  down, way down, the fear and conflict that is now arising in my consciousness (thought I was done with that).  Had a dream once where a steel trap fell out of my womb (not recently), perhaps a message for me that I did not understand and heed.
So does anyone have experience with past lives?   Please share!
Blessings to all as the darkness approaches this  beautiful northland.
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Yes, I have been told that I was a nun in previous lifetime(s). I know that when I turned 40 many years ago, I wanted to find out the difference between religion and spirituality. I took Reiki courses and they used words I had never heard, like unconditional love. Up until then love was definitely conditional on how I behaved, what I said or how I looked. That asking about religion and spirituality has taken me on an interesting journey and now here we are. How cool! Enjoy your day, Linda

    ReplyDelete