Sunday, October 1, 2017

                                                    We Are  All  Shining Stars

Hello ladies and Mark,


  I just came from a Memorial for one of my friends, at which I had a similar experience as I did this past summer with my ex-husband who also passed away. At both of these events, I found myself totally present to the moments, and such a deeper time it was for me, being able for the first times to   see and breathe in more of  what was happening before me.   I witnessed the stories and love of others who knew them both in different ways than I had, and  now see the expanded way in which their lives were like shining stars in the world.  This despite both having been persons who knew much conflict also, but they were people who said it honestly -- what they really felt and really thought.  It waa such a pleasure to witness this reality, and reminds me daily now to tell others how they impact me, especially in the positive.  May I have more expanded awareness  moments like those, as Mark has been encourging us to live.  Yes, we are all shining stars in our wholeness, sending light to others, even when we do not know that we are.

Love to you all,
Sue



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sue for sharing that story. I also am finding that many situations can be looked at differently than similar situations in the past. And I agree that there are many people who have touched my life in significant ways and they don't know their impact on me, in a good way. I must be changing too, as people are saying things to me indicating they are noticing something. They focus on my progress since I had my hip replaced but it really is the changes inside that they are seeing but not realizing the change is coming from within and making the outer seem different/better. That is just fine. I enjoy the mirrors that are being presented. All the best to you, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I just read your post again as I will be attending the funeral of a dear sister-in-law on Tuesday and I want to remember your words to help me during the experience. So glad to know you.

    ReplyDelete