Saturday, September 30, 2017

I love my new Single Goat Toenail Rattle!

Good Morning Friends,
I have always loved the single goat toenail rattle at Mark's workshops. I ordered one for myself from www.larkinthemorning.com. It arrived on Wednesday and I played with it for awhile. When I went for my chiropractor appointment, he checked my energy level and chakra balance using muscle testing. My energy level was up to 80%, whereas the energy level for the last few months has been at 50%. Wow! My chakras were all clear and aligned. Was that because I played with the rattle? Was it because I have been saying the Chakra statements each morning this week? It doesn't really matter. I am happy.
Then on Thursday my friend, who is usually happy and upbeat came to help me adjust a new chair. She was in a nasty mood and she didn't want to share it so I said Would you like some help? At here affirmation that she would like some help,  I grabbed the rattle and shook all around her as we learned in the workshops. She was so pleased. She said, "I can feel the energy shifting and I feel so much better now." She got the information and ordered her own rattle. It feels so good to help someone who is open and appreciative of new ideas.
Enjoy your day, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment